What Planes Come With Microsoft Flight Simulator?
Microsoft Flight Simulator, the highly anticipated flight simulation game, offers an extensive range of planes for players to experience the thrill of flying. With over 20 aircraft included in the standard edition and additional planes available in the deluxe and premium deluxe editions, players are spoiled for choice. In this article, we will explore the planes that come with Microsoft Flight Simulator and answer some common questions about them.
1. Cessna 152: The Cessna 152 is a two-seat trainer aircraft, perfect for beginners who want to learn the basics of flying.
2. Airbus A320neo: This popular commercial airliner is known for its advanced technology and fuel efficiency. It is a great choice for those who want to experience flying a large passenger jet.
3. Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental: Take control of the iconic “Queen of the Skies” with the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental. This jumbo jet offers a unique flying experience with its size and power.
4. Beechcraft Bonanza G36: The Beechcraft Bonanza G36 is a high-performance single-engine aircraft that provides a balance between speed, comfort, and reliability. It is a versatile plane suitable for various flight scenarios.
5. Icon A5: For those who enjoy flying in more unconventional ways, the Icon A5 is a recreational amphibious aircraft that can take off and land on both water and land.
6. CubCrafters XCub: The CubCrafters XCub is a rugged backcountry aircraft designed for off-airport adventures. It is equipped with advanced avionics and capabilities to handle challenging terrains.
7. Daher TBM 930: The Daher TBM 930 is a fast and efficient single-engine turboprop aircraft. It offers a combination of speed, range, and luxury, making it a favorite among business travelers.
8. Diamond Aircraft DA40 NG: The Diamond Aircraft DA40 NG is a modern four-seat aircraft with advanced technology and excellent fuel efficiency. It is suitable for both training and personal travel.
9. Diamond Aircraft DA62: The Diamond Aircraft DA62 is a twin-engine aircraft known for its stability and long-range capabilities. It is a versatile plane that can accommodate larger groups of passengers.
10. Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner: Experience the future of aviation with the Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner. This modern airliner is renowned for its fuel efficiency and passenger comfort.
11. Pitts Special S2S: For aerobatic enthusiasts, the Pitts Special S2S is a high-performance biplane designed for thrilling maneuvers and acrobatics.
12. Extra 330LT: The Extra 330LT is a competition-level aerobatic aircraft that offers exceptional performance and maneuverability. It is equipped with a powerful engine and reinforced structure.
13. Zlin Aviation Savage Cub: The Zlin Aviation Savage Cub is a light sport aircraft perfect for exploring remote areas. Its short takeoff and landing capabilities make it suitable for off-airport adventures.
Now, let’s address some commonly asked questions about the planes in Microsoft Flight Simulator:
Q1: Can I fly multiplayer with different aircraft?
A1: Yes, you can fly multiplayer with different aircraft. Microsoft Flight Simulator allows players to fly together with different planes, creating a diverse and dynamic virtual aviation community.
Q2: Are there any military aircraft available?
A2: The standard edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator does not include military aircraft. However, additional military planes are available through third-party add-ons.
Q3: Can I customize the planes?
A3: While you cannot customize the planes extensively in the base game, there are various liveries available for some aircraft. Additionally, third-party developers may offer customization options through add-ons.
Q4: Are there helicopters in the game?
A4: As of now, helicopters are not included in the base game. However, the developers have hinted at the possibility of adding helicopters in future updates.
Q5: Can I fly historic aircraft?
A5: The base game focuses on modern aircraft, but there are third-party add-ons that offer historic aircraft for those interested in flying vintage planes.
Q6: Are there any fighter jets available?
A6: The standard edition does not include fighter jets. However, third-party developers may offer fighter jet add-ons for those seeking a more combat-oriented flying experience.
Q7: Are the planes accurately modeled?
A7: The planes in Microsoft Flight Simulator are meticulously modeled based on real-world counterparts, with attention to detail in both interior and exterior design.
Q8: Can I fly helicopters?
A8: Currently, helicopters are not available in the base game. However, the developers have expressed their intention to introduce helicopters in future updates.
Q9: Can I switch between first-person and third-person views?
A9: Yes, you can switch between first-person and third-person views while flying the planes in Microsoft Flight Simulator, allowing you to enjoy different perspectives.
Q10: Can I perform stunts and aerobatics?
A10: Yes, some planes in Microsoft Flight Simulator are specifically designed for aerobatics and can perform stunts. However, it is important to follow safety guidelines and practice in designated areas.
Q11: Are there any seaplanes available?
A11: Yes, the Icon A5 is a seaplane that can take off and land on water. It offers a unique flying experience, allowing players to explore aquatic environments.
Q12: Can I fly in different weather conditions?
A12: Yes, Microsoft Flight Simulator offers dynamic weather systems that simulate real-world weather conditions. You can fly in various weather scenarios, including rain, fog, and storms.
Q13: Can I fly to different airports worldwide?
A13: Absolutely! Microsoft Flight Simulator includes a vast selection of airports from around the world, allowing you to explore different destinations and practice your landing skills.
In conclusion, Microsoft Flight Simulator offers a diverse range of planes for players to choose from. Whether you want to fly a small trainer aircraft or a massive commercial airliner, there is a plane for every aviation enthusiast. With its attention to detail and realistic flight physics, the game provides an immersive experience that captures the excitement and challenges of real-world flying. So buckle up, take to the virtual skies, and enjoy the thrill of piloting your dream aircraft.