How Much Is Parking at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal?
If you’re planning to embark on a cruise from the Long Beach Cruise Terminal, you may be wondering how much parking will cost you. Parking is an essential consideration when it comes to planning your trip, and having a clear understanding of the parking fees can help you budget accordingly. In this article, we will discuss the parking rates at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal and answer some common questions related to parking.
Parking Rates at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal:
The Long Beach Cruise Terminal offers both covered and open-air parking options for cruise passengers.
1. Covered Parking:
– $23 per day for regular-sized vehicles
– $30 per day for oversized vehicles (more than 20 feet long)
2. Open-Air Parking:
– $20 per day for regular-sized vehicles
– $30 per day for oversized vehicles
Please note that these rates are subject to change, so it’s always a good idea to check the official Long Beach Cruise Terminal website or contact the terminal directly for the most up-to-date information.
Common Questions and Answers:
1. Is parking available at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal?
Yes, the Long Beach Cruise Terminal offers parking facilities for cruise passengers.
2. Can I reserve a parking spot in advance?
No, the Long Beach Cruise Terminal does not offer pre-booking for parking spaces. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Are there any discounts available for parking?
The Long Beach Cruise Terminal does not offer any specific discounts for parking. However, it’s worth checking with your cruise line or travel agent as they may have special packages or promotions that include discounted parking rates.
4. Can I pay for parking with a credit card?
Yes, the Long Beach Cruise Terminal accepts credit card payments for parking fees. They also accept cash.
5. Are there any additional fees or taxes on top of the daily parking rates?
No, the daily parking rates mentioned earlier include all applicable taxes and fees.
6. Is there a maximum parking duration?
No, there is no maximum parking duration at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal. You can leave your vehicle parked for the entire duration of your cruise.
7. What happens if the parking lot is full?
If the parking lot at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal is full, you may need to find alternative parking options nearby. It’s advisable to have a backup plan or explore off-site parking facilities in the area.
8. Can I park overnight at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal?
Yes, overnight parking is allowed at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal. The daily parking rates will apply for each day your vehicle is parked.
9. Are there any shuttle services from off-site parking facilities?
Some off-site parking facilities may offer shuttle services to transport passengers to and from the Long Beach Cruise Terminal. It’s recommended to inquire about shuttle services when booking your parking spot.
10. Can I drop off passengers before parking my vehicle?
Yes, there are designated drop-off areas at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal. You can drop off your passengers and their luggage before proceeding to park your vehicle.
11. Is parking secure at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal?
The Long Beach Cruise Terminal provides security for its parking facilities. However, it’s always a good practice to lock your vehicle and not leave any valuable items visible.
12. Can I use public transportation to get to the Long Beach Cruise Terminal?
Yes, there are public transportation options available to reach the Long Beach Cruise Terminal, including buses and taxis.
13. What is the distance from the parking lot to the cruise terminal?
The distance from the parking lot to the cruise terminal at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal is relatively short and easily walkable.
In conclusion, parking at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal is conveniently available for cruise passengers. The rates for covered and open-air parking are reasonable, and overnight parking is allowed. While there are no specific discounts for parking, it’s worth checking with your cruise line or travel agent for any available promotions. It’s important to plan your parking arrangements in advance and explore alternative options in case the parking lot is full. Remember to verify the current parking rates and policies directly with the Long Beach Cruise Terminal for the most accurate information.