Hotel Class: 2.5 out of 5 stars2.5 Stars - 2 Reviews and 236 Opinions

• Hotel
  • Hotel
    Amenities

Check Rates and Availability

View deals from our list of partners

Opens one window for each offer. Please disable pop-up blockers.

of people enjoy staying here

4.0 our of 5 stars 238 Opinions

Our Members Say

• Jefie profile photo
  • Reviews: 1822

4 out of 5 stars User Rating

Nice budget hotel near the airport

This hotel is one of many located within easy driving distance from the airport. They offer really good rates as well as a free shuttle service to and from the airport, which makes it a good place to stay if you're only in transit (as was our case). We got there fairly early and were upgraded to a small suite, which was really nice, clean and quite comfortable - in fact, it was much better than I expected given the low price of the room. Wi-fi was available free of charge, and there was a check-in terminal in the lobby (the same thing as the ones you find at the aiport) so we were able to print our boarding passes. The only drawback is that this hotel is located further away from the skytrain Bridgeport station (the one that takes you downtown and to the airport) than other hotels in the area. The shuttle can take you there, but in only runs every hour or half-hour, depending on the time of the day. We ended up walking to the station, which took about 25-30 min, and from there it took us about 15 min to travel downtown by train. Not a big deal, but something to keep in mind if you plan on visiting Vancouver.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport Photo: Our room at Accent Inn Vancouver Airport

Accent Inn Vancouver Airport Photo: Our room at Accent Inn Vancouver Airport

Was this Accent Inn Vancouver Airport review helpful?

• Herwig1961 profile photo
  • Reviews: 223

4 out of 5 stars User Rating

very good package

I have been first at Holiday Inn Express and I was rather disappointed.I have to mention that I stay for a longer periode in Vancouver and for a longer stay i cannot recommend the Holiday Inn Express Hotel.I searched for other hotels and the Accent Inn was perfect on my way to work and with access to the city.(public transfer)I went to the reception and only was looking for some information but the friendly and competent personal conviced me very easy to stay at the Accent Inn.I got a special rate for a longer stay(a very good rate I have to say),the surrounding area is much more better than at the hotel I have been before.My room is bigger and I have also a refrigerator(could have also get a room with a kitchen for a reasonable rate)Still think about.....
Service is good,nothing to complain.I am now here since a week and I enjoy my stay a lot.

Unique Quality: rooms with kitchen,hot tube,fitness room,every half an hour free transportation to the airport,nice surrounding,bus stations(public transfer),special rates avaiable

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Seniors, Family Travel, Budget Travel

Accent Inn Vancouver Airport

Was this Accent Inn Vancouver Airport review helpful?

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful

More about Accent Inn Vancouver Airport

VANCOUVER AIRPORT HOTEL

by limehog

Need to stay one nite at Vancouver airport end of June
Any comments to the following will be appreciated:
1) Accent Inn Vancouver Airport

Accent Inn Richmond
Accent Hotel Richmond
Accent Hotel Vancouver Airport
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond

Address: 10551 St. Edwards Drive, (formerly Accent Stay'n Save), Richmond, British Columbia, V6X 3L8, Canada

[Hide]

Check Rates and Availability (from our partners)